In a world that needs more God and more love, our purpose is to make God and his message of faith, hope and love, more talked about, more thought about, and more known. We desire to teach people the basics of Christianity by using the deep, rich meaning within The Christian Alphabet™ artwork. We will promote, sell, and spread The Christian Alphabet™ and prayerfully pursue a profitable business so that the artwork, and it’s message, can reach as many people as possible around the world.
We hope you’ll explore our website to learn more about the artist, the artwork and the many different, unique products that can be created from it.
Did you know?
- There are more than 100 Christian symbols used within the alphabet. Some of these symbols date back to the origins of Christianity.
- If you look closely, you’ll see that every letter of the alphabet has a word associated with it that is part of its design. A is for Always, Z is for Zion, etc.
- There is also a Bible verse associated with each letter.
- The associated words of the first 3 letters of the The Christian Alphabet™ instill the most basic principle of Christianity: “Always” – “Believe” – in – “Christ” – ABC! It is our logo tagline!
- “G” represents creation and symbolizes God, “O” is the crown of thorns symbolizing Jesus, and “D” is the dove symbolizing the Holy Spirit. Together, GOD represents the Most Holy Trinity!
- The Christian Alphabet™ was sold originally for many years in only a black and white/gray-tones version.
- The Christian Alphabet™ was originally marketed for first names and now includes last names such as “The Smiths” or simply “Smith” or as gifts for teachers, “Mrs. Smith”.