The Christian Alphabet™ was created by Christian artist and author, Tracy Sands. The artwork was originally hand-drawn in 1999 and is meant to be a unique and interactive way to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. It was then digitized and colored, to be able to create original prints as personalized Christian gifts. The Christian Alphabet™ now hangs in thousands of Christian homes, all over the world, in the form of our personalized name art prints.
In a world that needs more God and more love, our purpose is to make God and his message of faith, hope and love, more talked about, more thought about, and more known. We desire to teach people the basics of Christianity by using the deep, rich history, symbology and meaning within The Christian Alphabet™ artwork. We will promote, sell, and spread The Christian Alphabet™ and prayerfully pursue a profitable business so that the artwork, and it’s message, can reach as many people as possible around the world.
We hope you’ll explore our website to learn more about the artist, the artwork and the many different, unique products that can be created from it.
Did you know?
- There are more than 100 Christian symbols used within the alphabet. Some of these symbols date back to the origins of Christianity.
- If you look closely, you’ll see that every letter of the alphabet has a word associated with it that is part of its design. A is for Always, Z is for Zion, etc.
- There is also a Bible verse associated with each letter.
- The associated words of the first 3 letters of the The Christian Alphabet™ instill the most basic principle of Christianity: “Always” – “Believe” – in – “Christ” – ABC! It is also our logo tagline!
- One of the “G” letters represents creation and symbolizes God, one of the “O” letters is the crown of thorns symbolizing Jesus, and one of the “D” letters is the dove symbolizing the Holy Spirit. Together, GOD represents the Most Holy Trinity!
- The Christian Alphabet™ was sold originally for many years in only a black and white/gray-tones version.